WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://boolkah.com.
Your privacy is important to Team Synergy Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Team Synergy Ltd collects, and the ways in which Team Synergy Ltd uses that personal information.
Team Synergy Ltd (“We” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the personal data we collect about you for the purposes described in this policy including to provide you with sales information and a more personalised visiting experience. This privacy statement does not affect your rights under Data Protection legislation.
- What personal data of yours is collected;
- With whom such data may be shared;
- Our security procedures to protect against loss, misuse, or alteration of personal data under our control;
- Your rights in connection with your personal data; and
- How you can correct any errors in the personal data we hold on you.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is
Team Synergy Ltd
5b Beckwith Barn, Lordship Rd, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3WT, United Kingdom +44 203 7709 700
5781 S. Fort Apache Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89148, United States +1-702-680-0041
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Team Synergy Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including Name, email address and your website details)
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including but not limited to training courses, newsletters); and
- any other information that you send to Team Synergy Ltd.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Team Synergy Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications
- respond to your enquiries raised through our contact form
- provide you with information regarding the products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
Where Team Synergy Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We do not share any data given to us through this website with third parties for sales, marketing or any other commercial purpose.
For training purposes, some telephone calls may be monitored.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Team Synergy Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Team Synergy Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Team Synergy Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Team Synergy Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
CONTACT PETER BOOLKAH
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to 5b Beckwith Barn, Lordship Rd, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3WT, United Kingdom.